The following Terms and Conditions apply to the
use of this web site as well as all transactions
conducted through the site
as well as any event where a Steve Soffa art piece was purchased.
- Legal Notice
- All notices from Steve Soffa to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Steve Soffa shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our corporate mailing address at: Steve Soffa Enterprises
6130 W. Flamingo Road, Suite 369
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Steve Soffa five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
Steve Soffa Enterprises
6130 W. Flamingo Road, Suite 369
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Copyright © 2004-2014 Steve Soffa. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright 2004-2014 Steve Soffa. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Steve Soffa. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Steve Soffa or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Steve Soffa and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Steve Soffa believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Steve Soffa and its subsidiaries.
- Shipping & Delivery
- At this time, Steve Soffa ships merchandise to locations within the United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, Steve Soffa ships merchandise to Canada and Mexico, and other international locations.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Steve Soffa is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- In order to protect you and our company from any fraudulent activity, we require and may ask you for two (2) forms of identification on all overseas orders before we ship. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing your Order Number and a copy of your valid passport and a valid driver’s license or another form of identification that matches your passport.
- Website Content Warranties
- The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Steve Soffa makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Steve Soffa SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Steve Soffa BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.– OR Depending on State –The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Web site is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by Steve Soffa. The references and descriptions of products or services within the Web site materials are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Steve Soffa is not liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the materials on this Web site or of any of the products or services described hereon.The descriptions of, and references to, products, services and companies on this Web site are the sole responsibility of the companies providing the information (“advertisers”), and not Steve Soffa. The inclusion of material on this server does not imply any endorsement by Steve Soffa, which makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter of the server materials advertised. A possibility exists that the server materials could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions, and alterations could be made by third parties to the server materials. Although Steve Soffa tries to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the server materials, it makes no guarantees about their correctness or accuracy. Before relying on any representation made in any of the server materials, check with the advertiser of the product or service to ensure that the information you are relying upon is correct.
- Maintenance and Warranty:
- Your timepiece has been hand crafted and manufactured with precision components to give you years of excellent service. (Please follow these simple care suggestions) 1. Have your watch cleaned and oiled once a year. 2. Avoid unnecessarily rough treatment 3. Replace broken or cracked mineral crystal immediately. 4. If your quartz analog watch needs a battery, it may be replaced by an authorized watch repair service center. Damage caused by tampering with or opening the watch, or by other than normal use, or by repairs performed other than by an authorized service center, or from damage caused by the improper insertion of replacement batteries are not covered by this warranty 5. Do not open the back of the case yourself to adjust or regulate. 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (unless otherwise specified on a specific model). Every quartz analog watch(unless otherwise specified on a specific model) is covered by our unparalleled 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY against any original defect in materials and workmanship. All automatic movement watches are covered by our 15 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY against any original defect in materials and workmanship. Your watch has undergone a number of quality control and accuracy tests before leaving our workshops. Each piece is fitted with a precision quartz analog movement or precision automatic movement. The present warranty is valid for watches purchased from authorized Steve Soffa LLC retailer or internet purchases. This warranty covers the movement, dial, and hands only and not the normal wear and tear to the bracelet, strap, crystal, crown and case. It does not protect against water damage if the model is not marked as water resistant. Warranty excludes: Batteries and any wear to the following: crystal, strap, bracelet, crown, or damages resulting from accidents or abnormal use or repairs made by others. All black watches are plated and can scratch and wear. Wear and discoloration are not covered under warranty.
- REPAIRS/OWNER OBLIGATION :
- Should your watch require servicing; return the watch along with a description of the problem on the warranty card directly to: Steve Soffa Enterprises LLC., 6130 W. Flamingo Rd., #369, Las Vegas NV, 89103. Include $29.95 (or the amount specified by our factory) to cover handling, postage and insurance charges back to the original owner. It also covers checking in your watch to our data base and original assessments made by our technical team. The 29.95 is non-refundable. Make all checks payable to Steve Soffa Enterprises. If service is not covered by this warranty because of owner’s negligence, accident or abuse, we will submit an estimate of charges before processing. Steve Soffa Enterprises LLC products disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages arising from failure or malfunction of the watch, and at no time can recovery be greater than the original purchase price. In case of a failure to informally resolve any dispute between the company and the original owner, such dispute shall be resolved by arbitration in the civil court in the City of Las Vegas NV, by and pursuant to the rules pertaining within. This warranty gives you specific rights which apply to your state or country.
- IMPORTANT SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Do not return this watch to your local retailer. 2. Return to: Steve Soffa Enterprises LLC., 6130 W. Flamingo Rd., #369, Las Vegas NV, 89103 . 3. Pack carefully, cushioning the watch in soft packaging material. 4. Enclose completed warranty form and $29.95 in a check or money order only. Do not send cash 5. Do not send watch in its original gift box, since gift boxes cannot be returned. 6. Print all information legibly on the warranty form and be sure to put your return address on the outside of the package. If you do not have your warranty form, please write all your information and issues you are having with your watch on a piece of paper. Please include all of your contact information, along with a contact phone number and area code, complete shipping address and zip code, and email address. We must have a current email address to send you a updates and to inform you that your piece arrived.
- Payment/Refund and Exchange Policy:
- You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). Steve Soffa Enterprises LLC reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. All purchases are final sale. Any returns are at the discretion of Steve Soffa Enterprises LLC, either credits can be issued or a 20% restocking fee will apply. No refunds will apply towards shipping costs.
- Any Steve Soffa designs to be exchanged must be returned in their original packaging in a “new and unused state”, with proper tags intact and accompanied by all materials and documents included on delivery (notably the guarantee card and any accessories provided with the artists design). All the original protective covers and labeling must be attached, together with the duly completed delivery slip and exchange sheet.
- Gifts may be exchanged. If you are a Gift recipient, you can exchange your gift for a design of an identical or higher price (in the latter case, you will be charged the additional amount). In the case where the art piece is a limited or special edition design, any exchange will be at the discretion of Steve Soffa Enterprises LLC. Designs may only be exchanged for items of a lower price when rings, watches and bracelets are changed for a different size. These exchanges are limited to items which are in stock and of the same model: only the purchaser will be credited with the price difference.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Steve Soffa and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Steve Soffa shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Steve Soffa with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Steve Soffa with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Steve Soffa. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.